Friday, June 10, 2011

Sean is again housesitting for his aunt this week.  Last night, after work, I went there to visit him.  In West Virginia.  In the hills of West Virginia.  In the bakwoods, dirt road hills of West Virginia. I swore I heard the music from Deliverence playing at some point.

But before I got there, on the almost hour drive to get there, I had to cross the Potomac River.  As I closed in on the bridge, I ran into some traffic, so instead of going 50 mph or more, I was going like 10 mph.  And once I was on the bridge, I happened a glance over and saw that we were approximately 16 miles above the water. 

Now I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I'm deathly afraid of heights.  And however high the bridge actually was, I dont know, but it was an anxiety inducing height as far as I was concerned.  And just minutes after crossing the bridge, I had to turn left and drive up what looked and felt like a ski slope!  With a sheer drop to my right and nothing but a guard rail between me and it.  And it was a twisty, whindey road to boot.  And after reaching level ground again, as I mentioned I was going on these back roads, some little more than dirt.  Yeah, I was definitely outside of my safety zone.

But I reached the place without getting lost.  And it even up there in the mountains, the heat and humidity were oppressive.  So we retired to INside the house, where there was air conditioning, a loveable huge German shepard named Lucky, and Waltons reruns.

Sean cooked for me again, making steaks and corn on the cob on the grill (both of which were seasoned a lot differently than Mama Polt's and were delicious!  I haven't yet told Mama Polt this, although I may get the recipes and see what she does with them), mashed potatos and asparagus.  All of which were amazing.  One thing I can say, this man can COOK! 

After cleaning up, we sat on the sofa, cuddled and watched more Waltons.  During the show, he started giving me head, which, since the Waltons were on TV, kinda seemed....sacriligious?  Well it was disturbing if nothing else.  And so we soon moved to the bedroom for some amazing betimesexxyfun.

Since we were sweaty afterwards, we just retired to his aunt's pool, which, since it's in the middle of nowhere, up on a hill, and surrounded by a fence, thus meaning no one can see it, we just got in naked.  And swum around and stuff for about 45 minutes. 

When I first got there, as I mentioned, it was hot and oppresive as an oven.  But once we were in the pool for a bit, it grew overcast, the wind kicked up a bit, it cooled off, and almost was too cool for the pool.  So we got out.  And with it looking like the weather might turn bad, I decided to leave.  Going over the bridge was bad enough, I didn't want to do it in a thunderstorm with hail and high winds.

I gathered my stuff together, we said our goodbyes and I left.  but not before he told me to call him when I got home to let him know I made it safely.  Awww, what a sweetheart.

Tonight, he's performing in a show (have I mentioned he occasionally does drag?).  He'll be doing P!nk of all people.  I called him tonight before the show started to wish him luck, and we talked a bit.  Plans have been made for us to get together some evening this week for a movie and/or dinner.  And soon again, he'll be house sitting for his brother once more, so it looks like I'll be making another trip down to that night house we were at two weeks ago.

I tell ya, I could kinda get used to this.

POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having fun Polt!

He sounds like a keeper btw!