Tuesday, June 07, 2011

cuando dos que sean amados...

Sunday evening, Sean came over.  We got something to eat, we watched two movies, he spent the night.   Monday morning we got breakfast and then he left before noon.  And all was well and right with the world.  He's housestting for his aunt again this week, the aunt with the house up in the West Virginia mountains with it's own private swimming pool.  And if mom wasn't on a bus trip and I was responsible for putting Angel in her cage to bed each night, I'd totally be spending one night over there.  As it is, though, on Thursday after work, I'll be going up there for some swimming, a meal, and assuredly some bedtimesexxyfun before returning here to put the dog to bed.  *SIGH*  Responsibility.....who knew it could be such a bitch.

At any rate, Monday morning, I remembered to get a photo of us.  Bearing in mind, I hadn't had a shower when it was taken, so that accounts for my...unstyled hair.  But who'd be looking at me anyway, right?


So there ya go, that's the frequently mentioned Sean. Enjoy.  I am.


POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

You're such a good son. Have fun on Thursday!