Thursday, April 05, 2012

Call in three months time, and I'll be fine (Part 4)...

Thursday Three

A list of three things that made my week awesome!

1) Beautiful Blue, Cloudless, Clear Skies



This is a photo of the sky on one of my walks this week.  it's unaltered, it truly WAS the blue and that clear.  Amazing.

2) Awesome Friends

As I already mentioned below, you know who your true friends are when they sacrifice an entire five hours of their evening to sit by your computer and try to fix it.  You're awesome Stratcat!


3) This little ditty.



Every time I see it, I see Michelle M., dancing with Mr. Sombrero. It makes me smile.  And theabsolute  best part is at 2:56. Enjoy.

What made your week a little more tolerable?

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

That is one blue sky!
I had spring break off from my painting class. That's pretty much it.