Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good news, it's on the way....

So, some good news with iTunes.  I noticed that the songs I downloaded, which were supposed to be all 205 but were in fact only 28 songs, were songs that were not in either my iPhone or the iTunes library that I moved from my external harddrive.  Not sure why that was the case, but that made me aware of why I wasn't perhaps getting all the songs downloaded that I purchased.

So this afternoon I wiped out the library that I had downloaded from the hard drive, and uninstalled iTunes.  Then I reinstalled it, and then downloaded all my purchased songs.  And I got ALL of them, all 205!

The other 2500 songs I had previously I put on myself from all the CD's I own.  So I can get them back on there, although it'll be a pain having to do it again.  Nonetheless, other than the time involved in actually putting them back on, it looks like iTunes is okay, fine and good again.

So now I've got a bunch of work ahead of me, putting all that music on there.  Ah well, it'll give me something to do while i watch stupid stuff on TV.

POLT

No comments: