Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A people, a tongue and a nation (Part 40)...

LUSCIOUS LICKS

This week, I've got a celebrity tongue: rapper Mack Baker.

That's a pretty amazing tongue, actually.  And the abs, while having nothing to do with the tongue, are really pretty damn amazing too.  But the best part of Mack Baker is....well, comparable to the tongue, but a located a little lower.   I've included a link below, but be aware, it's NSFW.  Not that should keep you from checking it out, cause really, it's WELL worth it.


POLT

3 comments:

Alex said...

oh my...that's one gaudy robe :p

Polt said...

Really? the robe? REALLY? With all there is to see in that photo, you criticize the robe? Dude, I'm sure I even SAW the robe until like the third time I saw the pic! :)

HUGS...

Alex said...

well what else is there to see in that pictu....OMG THAT'S A HUGE EARRING :p