Thursday, September 06, 2012

If you're on my list, it's just a question of time (Part 9)...

10 QUESTIONS

This week, we've got the bunnyman, john!

Hi, I'm john.  Normally I'm the one asking the questions, but this is the Palace and it is Polt's prerogative to ask questions.  Contrary to popular opinion, I am not a small mammal; mammal, for use, but small, not so much.  I like asking questions, music of all kinds, working with paper as an art form and bunnies!  I dislike getting out of bed and have an irrational hatred of nickels, coat hangers and the music of Billy Joel.

john


1. What was your first pet and it's name and what was your most recent pet and it's name?
First, Duke, Boxer-Great Dane mix.  Last: Daisy, my white bunny.
2. Who gave you your last hickey, when and where on your body was it?
My ex-wife.  And where else are you supposed to wear a love bite?  On your neck, Loretta.
3. What color looks best on you?
Probably blue, I get lots of compliments when I wear my aqua shirt.  Apparently it looks good with the gray hair.  I also pull off orange pretty well.
4. How many newspapers do you read?
Zero actual papers, but read a few news sites online.
5. Coffee, tea, or no thank you?
No thank you.  Still can't figure out how something can smell so good and taste so bad.
6. How often do you shave your face/legs?
I shave my face every other day (M-W-F) and go caveman on the weekend.
7. What is your favorite color?
Orange baby.
8. In what religion were you raised and what religion, if any, do you believe in now?
I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic school for primary and secondary school.  I don't believer or support the organization of religion, any religion, or what has been done in the name of them, but I do identify with some of the beliefs of many religions (God is love is not a bad concept) but I don't think any of them have it right.
9. Can you poop in a public restroom or are you poop-shy?
Do I have the ability?  Yes.  Do I like to? No.  Some things should be done in the privacy of one's home.
10. When were you the most afraid ever, in your life?
One of my brothers has a pituitary gland that doesn't work.  It is a manageable condition, but it can cause problems.  One problem is a simple virus can be a major problem.  About six months ago, he got a stomach bug.  He called me with what started as some discomfort but twenty minutes later turned into serious issues and it only got worse.   A call to 911 and an hour later in the hospital, I thought he was going to die.  It is an experience I hope to never relive.

Well, now we all know the man behind the bunny!

And remember, if you want to play along and have not let me know yet, just tell me.  I'll add you to the list.

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Yay John. No Billy Joel? *takes down notes for future CD exchanges*

Glad your brother was okay. That sounds scary.

5 years ago I would have told you you were crazy if you said I'd drink coffee. Now I drink my two cups every morning at work. But I make it myself so it's so weak as to be nearly transparent. LOL And if I'm off work, I rarely touch it. Starbucks. Ugh. I just read a book where the guy referred to Starbucks as tasting like burnt hair and I was like "yes! that's it". I don't like tea though except green tea.

Michelle M. said...

Is that soul patch???
Coffee is gross. I keep trying with tea, but it tastes like dirt. Sigh.
Yikes about your brother, I hope you never have to relive that again either.

john said...

I guess fisty scared the faint of heart away. Only my favorite ladies commented...

My brother is ok, thank you both, but there are times when he is a bit off at times.

Yes Michelle, that is a soul patch. It lasted about long enough for me to take that picture.