Thursday, September 27, 2012

Call me in three months time, I'll be fine (Part 25)...

THURSDAY THREE

So, what this week made my life a lil better?  Let's see.

1) A Clean House

No, this is NOT my house, but wouldn't it awesome it it was?
The house has had it's annual Autumn cleaning.  In addition, there's another reason it got cleaned: Paul & Travis are coming tomorrow!  YAY!!!  But anyway, having a clean house is always nice cause it smells clean: Pine Sol, Orange Pledge, Glade, Fabreze...they all make the entire place smell fresh and new.  And I love that smell. (Cleaning to GET that smell...nah, not so much).

2) Kris is back


This past Saturday, Kris moved back into the area from Richmond.  Was a surprise to me.  Well, I mean, I've known for about a week and half that he was planning on moving back, but the fact that he wanted to at all was the surprise!  I thought things were going so well for him down there.  And apparently they were for a while.  But things have not going well recently I guess.  It all happened kinda suddenly actually.  But, Tuesday after I got off work, we got together for about a half hour and talked a bit before I took him to work.  It was great to see him again.  And to know he's back.

3) Freddie's Subs


I KNOW I'm not supposed to eat them (bread is too high in carbs), but lately I can't help it.  Freddie's Subs has The Best Subs In Town.  It's not only their slogan, it's also totally and completely true.  No sub beats a Freddie Sub.  I've had like four of them in the last ten days or so.  My doctor won't be happy.  My blood sugar won't be happy.  But dammit, my taste buds are very VERY happy!

What made your week more livable?

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Hurray for clean houses. I can't really relax unless mine is clean. Maybe you could clone Mama Polt for me.