Friday, September 21, 2012

Still at it, till death us do part (Part 15)...

DEAD OR ALIVE!

Remember, don't cheat, just give me your honest best guess!

Dick Van Patten


Mr. Van Patten was born in 1928.  He started his career as a child actor on the New York stage in 1937.  He is perhaps best known for playing Tom Bradford, the father of the clan in Eight Is Enough (1977-81).  He's also appeared in Mel Brook's movies like High Anxiety and Space Balls.

So tell me, Dick Van Patten, is he....Dead Or Alive?

POLT

7 comments:

Mark said...

Alive???? That's my best guess

Anonymous said...

I'm going with dead here.

Tam said...

I'm going with dead.

Jordan Castillo Price said...

I think alive. I noticed his name on some holistic cat food I bought a few months ago, and couldn't help but go research to see if it was made by THE Dick Van Patten. Which it was. Though not personally, I'm sure. If he made it can by can with his own two hands it'd be way more pricey.

Amie said...

Alive

Michelle M. said...

Alive. I think I would have remembered - or heard - if he was dead.

Alex said...

Dead?