Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bits-N-Pieces

There's some things I want to get caught up on from the last week.

Last Wednesday, the first game of the 2012 NFL season was played, Dallas at the Giants.  And of course I watched it.  Enjoyed it, I did, especially since Dallas won.  And especially since I enjoyed it with a bottle of Asti.  And my little Dallas football that, when punched, plays a few little snippets of pro-Dallas music.  I use it every time they score a touchdown.


**********************************************
Friday night I went with my friend Michelle to eat with some of her co-workers.  We ate at the Schmankerl Stube.  Had a great meal, and a better time with Michelle's friends.  And I suppose my new friends as well.  And one of the best parts was the beer sampler.  Five different kinds of beer, from light to dark, just giving you a taste of what they have.  Here's a photo of the beer sampler:


Yummy!  Delish.  the whole entire night.
**********************************************
There are tons and tons of bunnies in my backyard.  They run all over the yards back there and around the alleys.  There were several adult bunnies and a bunch of adorable little baby ones.  I try to get photos of them, but then tend to not stay in one place too long.  One morning, though, I did manage to get one sitting in the parking area.  I didn't get terribly close, but he sat there for me posing the entire time.


*********************************************
One of the times Jayson and I ate at the Chinese Buffet in town (he liked it so we went twice), I got the following fortune:


And don't forget to add "In bed." behind it.  Jayson and I never forget to do just that.
*********************************************
If anyone can find a batch of these for me anywhere, my birthday and Christmas are coming up.  And I could SO use this.  At both work AND everyday life!

*********************************************
I truly HATE it when people do this:


Like YOUR car is SO much more important than anyone else's.  Honestly, everytime I see someone parked this way, it makes me want to just walk by and key the damn thing as I go.  Just because.  Arrogant idiots.
********************************************
Sometimes a picture says everything without saying anything at all.


*******************************************
And of course, the Obligatory Bits-N-Pieces Eye Candy.


POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the beers - a couple of those look suspiciously like ales. I love ales btw.

And the truck parked like that, yes you get the urge to take out your longest, nastiest looking key and just drag it down the side.

In my youth we'd do one better. A quick re-wiring job. Cars and trucks don't run so well when plug wires are in the wrong order.

Michelle M. said...

I hate when people park like that. Or don't put their shopping carts away.

Yay bunnies! We used to have them in our yard in Colorado. The babies were probably the cutest things ever. We have a raggedy rabbit that visits out backyard on occasion now. I'll take whatever bunny I can get!

Hurray for fall!