Thursday, November 01, 2012

If you're on my list, it's only a matter of time (Part 16)...

10 Questions
This week we have constant reader but only occasional commenter and longtime friend of Polt: 

Amie


I'm a stay at home Mom of two girls and I love it.  I have known Polt my entire life because he lived across the street from my when I was born.  Currently, I live across the street from Mama Polt and she is as great as Polt makes her seem.  I like to read, and make my own cards!

1. The Beatles or The Stones?
The Beatles.
2. Would you ever dance live on national TV?
I would have to be making lots of money.
3. Which actor who played James Bond, was the best?
Sean Connery.
4. What celebrity do you look like?
None that I know of.
5. What is your favorite vegetable?
Green beans or corn.
6. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
23, but most of the time I wear sneakers.
7. What is the last great book you read?
I really liked the Left Behind book series.
8. What is the design, color and look of your Welcome Mat?
It is brown with 'welcome' written in black, and green leaves around the edges.
9. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
NCIS is what I would like to say, but I guess the true answer would be Imagination Movers.
10.  What is your least favorite holidays?
Halloween. 

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

Least favourite? Halloween? I'm agog! *shakes head*

I like NCIS and sneakers... and Mama Polt.

Michelle M. said...

Green beans and corn are yum.

I'm with Tam on Halloween.

Aime lucked out - no embarrassing questions : ).