Saturday, November 24, 2012

Still at it, till death us do part (Part 23)...

Dead Or Alive?

No cheating, just give me your best guess.

Eileen Brennan

Miss Brennan was born in 1932.  She is perhaps best known for her role of Dorren Lewis in the movie Private Benjamin, for which she earned a Best Supporting Actress Oscar nomination.  She played the same part in the TV adaptation of the movie and won a Golden Globe and Emmy for that role.  So also played the part of Mrs. Peacock in the movie Clue (which I am watching right now).

So tell me, Eileen Brennan, is she....Dead Or Alive?

POLT

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

2013-1932 = 80 I think she might still be alive. Haven't heard anything indicating she was dead.

Tam said...

Dead.

Mark said...

Dead

mikey said...

Dead seems right.

Michelle M. said...

I seem to think she's dead.

john said...

She dead.