Thursday, November 29, 2012

If you're on my list, it's only a matter of time (Part 19)...

10 Questions

After a week's break for the Thanksgiving holiday, we're back.  And today, we've got...

Enrico!

Enrico is one-half of the famous singing duo Jo$hr!co.  When he's not busy writing hot songs, he enjoys reading, watching RuPaul's Drag Race, and eating Velveeta macaroni and cheese.  He's really good at limbo, bowling, cooking, and anything else he tries.  He has never been wrong, ever.  He's not like any other boy you dated.

1. Have you ever sued someone and have you ever been sued?
No, but when Kalil tried to break my Boy Scouts boxcar in 5th grade, I told him I was going to sue him and then he didn't break it.
2. How many tattoos do you have and/or want?
I have none and want two: Fleetwood Mac lyrics ("Never have I been a blue, calm sea/I have always been a storm") and Rhonetta shooting fire flames at you.
3. What was your first pet and it's name, and what is your most recent pet and it's name?
The first pet I remember having was my dog Faith, who was a German Shepart and Husky mix.  She got too big for our apartment so my mom gave her to some farmer so she would have a field to run around in.  My most recent pet was a mean hamster named Sally Seaton, who tried to front like she was better than Richard Parker, but she obviously wasn't cause she only live for like 5 months.
4. Who is someone who shares your birthday?
Vanessa Hudgens - same month, day, and year.
5. If you were to take a week vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If this an all expenses paid trip, I'd go to Japan.  If I had to pay, I'd go to Josh's apartment.
6. How many credit cards do you currently own?
Just one.  I got it in college and it started with a $5K limit, but then I only spent $20 on it a month so they lowered my limit to $500 and I cried.
7. Do you make your bed everytime you get out of it?
I only make my bed when I have company.
8. When were you last REALLY angry and why?
I don't get angry that often, so it might have been in high school.  I was pretty peeved that Lady Gaga sold her album for 99 cents and therefore sold 1 million in a week.  I got pretty defensive when it comes to music and records and all that, especially when someone gets an accolade through unfair methods.
9. When was the last time you vomited?
The other day!! I was really sick a few weeks ago.  I woke up feeling nauseous but it kind of passed so I started taking a shower.  I was in the shower, singing Taylor Swift's "Treacherous" when suddenly I to vom.  So i jumped out, vommed, then picked up right where I left off with the song.
10. What would you title your autobiography?
This is a super hard question.  Maybe "Boy From The Gutter" or "Tomato Sacks".  I already know that I would title my first album "No Applause" though.

There, now we all know Enrico just a little better!

Remember, if you want to do this, and haven't let me know yet, just send me an email, or leave a comment here.

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

No hamster is better than Richard Parker.

Maybe we could all go on vacation at Josh's apartment. Fun.

Tomato Sacks? Not sure I'd pick that up.

Michelle M. said...

I miss Richard Parker.

When I win the lottery, I shall send you to Japan.

john said...

Richard Parker! I miss him. You need to post more pictures of him.