Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Conversation has it's hold on me (Part 3)...

Conversations With Kris!


Sunday night, Kris and I are cuddling and talking in bed before going to sleep.  He said something about it being my birthday, so I started singing "In Da Club" by 50 Cent.


Or at least the lyrics I knew.  And while I'm doing it, he's getting that shocked look on his face.

POLT: What?
KRIS: That's just....that's....that's just amazing.
POLT: What?
KRIS: You know the lyrics to a rap song!
POLT: Yeah.
KRIS: A song that *I* don't know the lyrics to!  How do you know those lyrics?
POLT: I am a man of many mysteries.
KRIS:........Um, no.  Seriously.  How do you know those lyrics?
POLT: There are many things I know that might surprise you.
KRIS:.......................No, really.  HOW do you KNOW those lyrics?

Stupifying the youngsters, yet again, am I!

POLT

No comments: