Monday, November 19, 2012

Still at it, till death do us part (Part 22)...

Dead Of Alive?

No Googling this, just give me your best guess!

Gordon Jump


Mr. Jump was born in 1932.  He's perhaps best known as Arthur Carlson, the clueless "Big Guy" station owner of WKRP In Cincinnati.  He also was the lonely Maytag Repairman in those commercials for several years.

I've chosen Gordon Jump because he gives what I think is perhaps one of THE funniest lines ever uttered on any TV show, on the Thanksgiving episode of WKRP In Cincinnati (course, you kinda have to see the rest of the episode to know what's really going on.  But still....). And since Thanksgiving is coming up, here ya go. The clip is below.  Enjoy.



POLT

8 comments:

Tam said...

Sadly I'm going for dead.

Anonymous said...

He'd be what, 80 years old now. I'm going to say dead.

mikey said...

I will go with dead

Mark said...

I'll say alive

Amie said...

Dead

Alex said...

Dead?

Felix Lee said...

Everyone is saying he's dead, but I'll say he's alive?

Michelle M. said...

That was a great episode. I'm going to say Gordon is as dead as those turkeys.