Monday, November 05, 2012

So what did I do today?

Slept in a bit, not much, but a bit.  Read some.  Putzed around online.  Did a load of laundry.  Did some grocery shopping.  Made my first ever batch of homemade chili.  Putzed around on the computer some more.  Took a 45 minutes brick walk.  Had a bowl of the homemade chili.  It's not as good a Mama Polt's (even though I used her "recipe" [and by 'recipe' I mean what she told me verbally, cause she doesn't use an actual recipe to make most of her stuff, she just...does it!]), but for a first attempt, it was tasty.  Probably needs more chili powder.  Or salt.

And now I'm just sitting here, putzing around online yet again, watching political shows on TV and waiting for Monday Night Football.

And I'm waiting for tomorrow night.  Tomorrow I'll get a bottle of champagne for then, cause I'll either need it to celebrate or deaden my disbelief. 

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Homemade chili - yum! Perfect for Fall.

Hope you're enjoying your champagne : )!!