Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sunday night, I picked up Kris after work, and we came back here and watched The Walking Dead.  Then we went to bed, and after talking a bit, went to sleep.  We had to get up at 6:30, because I had to get him back to his place by 7:00.  He had an appointment at 9:00, and needed to get himself and the apartment, ready.

I then came back home, fell asleep on the couch, watched some TV, putzed around online, got a shower, went to mom's for some Mama Polt's Homemade Tacos, came back here, read some, took another couchnap, putzed around online again, took and another nap, & watched more TV.

Kris' last appointment was at 7:00pm, and I planned on getting him then can having up spend the evening together here.  But he got called in to work, since two people quite and they fired two others.  So instead of getting him from his apartment at 7, I got him from work at 9.  We came back here, and due to the fact it was after 9:30, we showered, went to bed, and had some incredible, nasty, unholy,decadent, bedtimesexxyfun.  And then we talked a bit again and cuddled before we went to sleep.  I do love sleeping next to him, not sure if I mentioned that before.

We had to get up at 6:30 again, because I had to work today and I had to get him to his apartment across town first.  And then I made it to work.  And had a two hour meeting in the morning about a possible new program that only one of the six of us in the room thought was a good idea.  Total waste of time.

And so I came home, had a big salad for supper and made chili.  The second batch I ever made. I haven't tasted it yet, but am anxious to do so.  To see if I made a bit better than the last one.

Oh, and one of Kris's roommates dyed his hair and had some left over.  So Kris dyed his beard, eyebrows and part of his hair.  And he had to buy another bottle of the hair color to color the rest.

Before:


and After:

I think it loosk good.  And the sly grin is adorable, too.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Looking good, Kris!