Thursday, November 15, 2012

If you're on my list, it's only a matter of time (Part 18)...

10 Questions

This week I've got for you a longtime online friend of many of us:

FDOT!

Born in the midst of a tumultous storm, FDot arrived on a momentous day in the life of the Watergate scandal.  Disillusioned at an early age by the true nature of sea monkeys, he has dedicated his life to discovering what evil lurks in the hearts of men.  Now a mildly unsuccessful teacher, FDot spends his days chasing after dandelion seeds and taunting llamas.  At some point in the future, he hopes a person named Bob will befriend him.



1. How much exercise do you get in an average week?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2.Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you most guilty of?
I'd say superbia, but that would imply I'm less than perfect.
3. How long are you online in an average week?
Depends on the websi--anywhere between 1-3 hours a day.
4. Who is someone who needs punched in the nose right now?
Whoever wrote this grammatically incorrect sentence.
5. What is your favorite card game?
King's Corner
6. Are you a morning person?
Not when I'm up until 2-3am, I despise waking up early.
7. What is your favorite fruit?
Bananas covered in Hershey's Chocolate Sauce.
8. Which was better: Bewitched or I Dream Of Jeannie?
Bewitched, it ran for over 100 episodes more than Jeannie.
9. When was the last time you were REALLY angry, and why?
Last year when I kept wasting my time tutoring a student who rarely showed up.  I failed her.
10. What surgeries have you had?
All dental.  I've had 16 teeth pulled over my lifetime.

And there now we know a little bit more about FDot.


POLT

5 comments:

Tam said...

16 teeth? Are you a shark?

I like caramel on my bananas.

FDot said...

I had too many teeth coming in as I grew up. They all wanted to be part of my amazing smile.

Anonymous said...

Wow, 16 teeth? I've had 6 pulled - two for orthodontia, 4 wisdom teeth. And one root canal.

john said...

So...many....teeth! It is nice to learn a little more about the mysterious Fdot.

And srsly, WTF Bob? Get on with it already.

Michelle M. said...

You should ask the Shadow. He knows.


Love the answer to #1.