Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Got exactly what I asked for, wanted it so badly (Part 1)...

I'm starting a new feature here called, "Ask Polt!"

Basically, as it says, what happens is you guys email me a question, I answer it, and post both question and answer on The Palace here in infrequent intervals.

I'm a bit hesitant to do this because this could end up being a bad thing, for one of two reasons.  Either 1) no one will send any questions in, thus causing the resulting embarrassment, or 2) you WILL send in questions.  And knowing some of you like I do, this is perhaps the scariest option.

I promise to answer all questions sent to me, although I make no promises to not respond to them with snarky, sarcastic, and/or stupid responses.

So if there's anything you might ever have wanted to ask me, or just some question you've always wanted answered, do it now.  Send your questions to poltguy@yahoo.com.  And your name will have to accompany the question, I'm not gonna answer anonymous questions. (although nicknames and such are welcome)

So, here we go.....
POLT

No comments: