Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I was tired all day at work, and I dont know why.  I slept okay last night, didnt go to bed late, didn't get up really early.  It was pretty hectic at work, but not insanely busy or crazy or anything.  And I was yawning from early in the morning through the afternoon.

When I got home, I got online for a bit, but was almost falling asleep while doing so.  So I laid down on the sofa and played some Angry Birds on my phone.  But as I did so, I kept thinking, "If I lay here, I'm going to fall right asleep.  And then I'll have trouble getting to sleep tonight....not a good thing."

SO even though I didn't really feel like it, I got up, put on a jacket and my sneakers and went for a walk!  Mom had wanted me to look at some planters she had, so I made sure I went by her place and checked them out.  And as a reward for myself for taking the walk, I went by The Waynesburger, and got their chili and a burger, then came home and ate it.  Nom, nom, nom....

And then, I got a surprise email from an infrequent but always hot, fuckbuddy of mine, so he came over and we had a short, but still totally fulfilling, bedtimesexxyfun.

And now, despite being barely able to keep my eyes open when I got home, I'm wide awake and not a bit tired.  Course, I'm sure when my head hits the pillow, I'll have no problems going to sleep.

Today, I walked 2.55 miles in 39 minutes at a rate of 4.0 mph (or so the pedometer says, but I didn't walk that far.  When I looked at the map of my walk, it's got me walking back and forth across the streets instead of just right down them.  But still, I DID walk 39 minutes, so that's a good thing!)

And here's a map to illustrate my walk


Which I know means nothing to you if you don't know Waynesboro personally, but whatever.

POLT


2 comments:

Amie said...

That was me beeping at you during your walk. Did you not recognize Mrs. Jenkins?

Polt said...

No I didn't know that was you when you honked the horn, but when you drove past, I saw you at the wheel and knew it was you. I just dont recognize the mommyvan yet! :)

HUGS>..