Thursday, April 11, 2013

Guess I'll die, another day (Part 11)...

So we have a winner from last week's Day Poll. And thanks to one particular voter, who cast an INSANE amount of votes (in the interests of privacy, I'll not list the name here...but it rhymes with K Focal Telebrity, Sister Gavid MarisMeking), the winner will be in the finals:

Wednesday, by Tori Amos

Also, joining the above song and the previous semi-finalist (Sunday, Bloody Sunday by U2) is the losing song from either week who received the most votes, in this case: I Don't Like Mondays, by The Boomtown Rats.

So below, I give you the final songs in The Polt's Palace Official Day Song:

1) Sunday, Bloody Sunday, by U2


2) I Don't Like Mondays, by The Boomtown Rats

\
3) Wednesday, by Tori Amos


Vote only on the song, not on the video.




POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picked Sunday Bloody Sunday because part of my ancestry is Irish.

And you don't have many songs about Italians out there, or Mohawks so I had to go with something.