Sunday, April 21, 2013

So I finally just gave up on "Revolutionaries".  I started the book back on March 18th.  It was a good book, VERY in depth, well researched and well written.  But it was also dry.  And long.  And very VERY in depth.  I really struggled to get as far through it as I did.  And this afternoon, while slogging through it, I just finally gave up.

It was about the men involved in the American Revolution: Washington Jefferson, Adams (both John and Samuel), John Jay, etc, etc, etc.  I love history and I liked reading the book, but this particular book just dragged on and on and on..and i just couldn't do it anymore.  Its unfortunate, because I think I would have enjoyed it had I finished it.  And after spending a month reading it and not being able to finish it...well, I dont like that either.  But whatever.

I've moved on.  To a DC Comics book.  Shouldn't have too much trouble with Superman & Batman's first meeting.

POLT

No comments: