Thursday, April 25, 2013

World on my shoulders with my name on my shirt...

The shirts I wear to work are all the short-sleeved pullover cotton type.  Very comfy.  I have them in many colors: four shades of blue, two shades of purple, two red, two white, gray, black, I even have an orange one.  I don't have a pink one or a yellow one because, well even *I* am not THAT gay.

Some of them I've had for awhile, some I just recently bought.  But they're good shirts.  All except....for the green ones.  Over the years I have had three green shirts....

The first one had apparently the size mislabeled because from the time I first wore it, it was a little too small.  I mean I could have worn it, but it was clingy tight, and I dont like wearing this that are tight against my skin. I can have the appearance of ten pounds of meat shoved into a five pound bag if the clothes aren't right.

A few years later, I bought a second one, this one a lighter brighter color.  And this one also had a light blue dickey.  It just looked like I was wearing a green pullover shirt with a light blue t-shirt underneath.  But I only wore it like twice because upon reflecting, I determined that even *I* was not gay enough to wear it.  So I stopped.

And then just a few weeks ago, I bought another green shirt.  The first time I wore it, it was fine.  But now that I've washed it twice, I've noticed it's shrunk a bit.  The bottom doesn't seem as long as it was, it's been difficult today to keep it tucked in my jeans.  And I do NOT like it when my shirttail rides up out of my pants. I don't like it when ANYONE'S shirttail does that.  I don't need to see your plumber's crack, or your tramp stamp, or that small hairy patch of hair some men have right above their ass.  Don't want to see your shirt not tucked into or hanging down over your pants top.  Unless you are a hot, built, young black man with your pants sagging low and showing off your big, round, plump, tight underwear covered ass cheeks.  But I digress.....

So now i'm pretty sure I'm not going to be wearing that green shirt anymore.  And I'm even more sure I'm not going to be buying any more green shirts.

Unless of course I ever look like this in green:


And if I ever do, I'm wearing it ALL the time!

POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love polo's - doesn't matter who makes them, LaCoste, SouthPole, etc. All cotton of course.

I have my green collection and they fit perfectly. My favorites are the REALLY, REALLY bright green almost toward yellow ones.