Sunday, April 28, 2013

Still at it till death do us part (Part 40)...

Dead Or Alive?

Dr. Joyce Brothers


Dr. Joyce Brothers was born in 1927.  She earned her degree is psychology from Columbia University.  She won on the $64,000 Question in 1955 on the topic of boxing, of all things.  She had an advice TV show on a NYC channel, as well as a column in Good Housekeeping as well as syndicated in newspapers. She's also published several books.

I know her, though, from her numerous appearances in the 1970s on game shows like The Match Game, What's My Line?, The Gong Show, and Hollywood Squares.

So tell me, Dr. Joyce Brothers, is she....Dead Or Alive?

POLT

5 comments:

Tam said...

I'm going with alive.

Anonymous said...

I think she's still alive. She'd be 86 years old now.

Michelle M. said...

I can't remember hearing of her death, so I'm going with alive.

Amie said...

Alive.

john said...

Alive.