Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Bartender, come over here, I want to buy the next round....

I woke up with a nasty headache and a really stiff sore neck.  I called into work and took the day off, took some Advil and went back to bed.  I didn't wake up until about 12:30.  My lower back was pretty sore and achy from all the sleeping, but my neck wasn't as sore. And then I ended up taking a half hour nap around five.  And I've downed Advil like they're candy.

And now, I just feel totally beat and worn out.  I haven't even showered yet, figure i'll do that before I go to bed.  Which hopefully wont be too late.

I dont know what the headache was, it wasn't a migraine, but it was pretty bad.  I'm just glad it's not hurting anymore.

Butcha know what would make me fell REALLY good?  A drink.  A specialty drink.


"Bartender, I'll have a twink with a Speedo twist. On the rocks."

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Aw, that sucks. Hope you're 100% better soon!