Sunday, July 21, 2013

I know you want it, but you're a good girl...

So today, I went on a little music buying binge at iTunes.  I purchased the following:

"Back To Black" by Amy Winehouse. Been wanting this for awhile, felt it was time.
"Get Lucky" by Daft Punk.  Who doesn't own this song yet?
"Same Love" by Macklemore.  Damn near started tearing up through all my smiling when I first heard it on the radio.  Gotta support those who are supporting me.
"Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke.


This is, right now, my favorite song, knocking "Get Lucky" and "Madness" (by Muse) out of the top spot.  And did you notice how Pharrell has a part in BOTH "Blurred Lines" and "Get Lucky"?  Hmm...

POLT

(and yeah, I know there's boobies in the video...I put this version up for the two straight guys that read the Palace.  Enjoy gents)
(AND...I'm  anxiously awaiting the parody of this where it's clothed women singing the song around a bunch of sexy men in thongs.  C'Mon, ladies, let's get to work on that, eh?)



No comments: