Wednesday, July 03, 2013

It's my day for collecting shells....

Since I worked Monday, my regular day off, I took today off as my Monday.  How was my day?  I'll tell you in non-chronological order.

Got up early-ish, like 8:30.
Made breakfast (4 eggs, 4 sausage links, toast, milk)
Did two loads of laundry
Changed the bedsheets
Helped my aunt get my grandmother up from where she had fallen
Took a walk
Mailed a package
Deposited a check in the Credit Union
Went shopping at Wal-Mart
Had a late lunch from KFC
Had an afternoon quickie with a fuckbuddy
Wrote a few cards and mailed them during the walk
Finished a book I had been reading for a week
Ate strawberries, only strawberries, for supper
Got set up on a blind date by a good friend of mine
Wasted several hours online

And now I'm preparing to wrap things up and go to bed and start a new book before going to sleep.

POLT

No comments: