Saturday, July 06, 2013

Who hung around till senior year...

So guess who's famous? (hint: it's Mama Polt!  Click on the link!)

http://www.therecordherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2F20130705%2FNEWS%2F130709924#axzz2YJU4MCE0

One of the people mom delivers Meals On Wheels to submitted her name to the paper as a Super Senior.  They sent mom a list of questions, which she answered and sent a photo in as well.  And now, well, now she's famous!

She called me earlier in the week and said, "What's a little known fact about me?"  And when I made some remark about not having any idea what she was talking about she explained it all to.  But I couldn't help her with that one, cause, as I told her, she's pretty open about everything.  So she came up with that one on her own as well.

It's great to see her in the paper like that, I'm proud of her, but I didn't need this to tell me she's a Super Senior.  I've known that for years! :)

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

It's official - Mama Polt is a saint! What a nice article - it's great that MP's being recognized. And I loved her fun fact : ).