Saturday, November 09, 2013

Been hitting that treadmill like a freak....

So I mentioned yesterday about something being delivered today, and it was.  Here take a look:


Yep, a treadmill.  Ol' Polt has a treadmill.

I wanted to get one for a while and now, I finally have one.  It was a tough decision.  I was stuck between two models.  Treadmill One: a model they had just discontinued, a higher end model, on clearance, already assembled, but it would have to be the floor model.  Treadmill Two: a current model, less bells & whistles than Model One, on sale, would need assembled, but would be a new one, fresh out of the box.  Treadmill One cost roughly $225 less than Treadmill Two (delivery would be the same for both models).

So, in the end, I went with Model One, mainly because of cost.  I mean, honestly, I think it's even odds that by this time next year the things gonna just be a several hundred dollar coatrack.  So why not go with the cheaper model, was my thinking.  And thus I did.

I got it positioned in the dining room where I want it (so I can watch TV while using it).  Mom helped rearrange things, God bless her.  I got on it or a short while, and found a place where I can put a book/magazine while using it...which I did a lil bit today.  That'll be nice.  Also, there's a hookup for iPods, so I can listen to my music while using, which will also be nice.

Hopefully I'll use this.  Frequently.  But for now, I've a pretty darn full dining room.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Fantastic! And it will be great for when it rains or snows. We used ours all the time in Colorado. Our current (tiny) house has no room for one. I'm jealous!