Friday, November 08, 2013

Day one....

SO...today was the first day off of my seven day vacation.  How did it go?  Thanks for asking.

Unfortunately, Colin was unable to stay last night (although he did stop by for a lil bedtimesexxyfun) so I slept alone.  I woke up about 1030 but didn't get out of bed until around noon.  I never bother to shower today.  I went downstairs, and watched about 15 episodes of the sixth season of The West Wing.  The computer has been still backing up to Carbonite (29% as of now, after five days of initial backup).  Mom stopped by for a bit and we ended up having a mini-argument.  And I felt extreme guilt. So I got a thank you card, wrote her a lil note expressing everything I felt and apologized.  I talked it to her house, but she wasnt there, so I left it and then took a short walk.  Upon returning home, I set up a dinner and movie with Ghostie tomorrow night.  Also, I found out the time I'm having something delivered tomorrow (more on that tomorrow).  I had lunch from Rutters and dinner of a frozen tv thing.  And now, after having completed the sixth season, I'm going to bed.

See yall tomorrow.

POLT

No comments: