Monday, November 25, 2013

You say it's your birthday, it's my birthday too, yeah....

SO how was my birthday?  I'll tell ya, thanks for asking!

I slept in a bit (getting up at 830).  Mom came down and we cleaned the first floor of my house, rearranging somethings to be able to put the tree up possibly this weekend.  Also, I did a load of laundry.  And put down some new rugs and rearranged some rugs I already had.

Then we headed to get some things:  to Sears, Target, Kohl's, and then to Red Lobster where she bought me my birthday lunch.   When we got back, I put the laundry away, went to the Post Office, then to Hallmark to get December's cards.  I helped mom bring something up for the basement, its the thing she cooks the Thanksgiving turkey in.

I came home, putzed around online, and then started an anti-viral while watching a Will&Grace marathon on LOGO.  Unfortunately, the anti-viral didn't finish, cause the laptop's still a bit wonky and I got the blue  screen of death.

I've got over 50 birthday wishes on Facebook.  I got 6 actual cards (actually 7, if you count the one mom had, but couldnt find, so she had to go buy the one she gave me today).  For gifts, I got a wonderful book from FDot, a gift card to Barnes & Noble from Michelle M., and a lockbox to put outside (in between my screen door and actual door) where in I can put a key in case i get locked out.  (very practical)  And last night I got some nookie with a hot lil Asian (although he didn't know my birthday was today, I'm still considering that a birthday present anyway!)

And now I'm typing this.  Im just waiting to watch the 49ers-Redskins Monday Night Football Game.

I've been tired all day because I was up until 1230 last night watching the football game and having to get up a smidge early.  But I fell alseep for a few minutes watching tv.  So I should be good for tonight.

All in all, not a bad birthday at all!

POLT

No comments: