Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's been, one week since you looked at me....

So my mini-vacation (to nowhere cause that's where I've gone) is almost over.  I got back to work tomorrow, but I'll be spending the entire day in CPR training and not the office, so I guess while I'm technically back AT work I won't be working.

So what did I do over the last week?  Let's see if I remember....

In roughly chronological order:

Colin stopped by for a short bit Thursday night; I got head while watching football; had a mini-argument with mom; didn't shower for over 24 hours; took several walks; slept in most mornings; had a treadmill delivered; rearranged the dining room to house the treadmill; went to eat with and hung out with Ghostie until late Saturday night; had three different booty calls set up, none of which, for various reasons, occured; ate some of Mama Polt's homemade cooking; watched football with ALCMDPP; watched Dallas lose embarrassingly; walked a half hour on the treadmill; didnt shower again for almost 24 hours; mailed a letter; mailed a package; went through a bit of unwanted melancholy; went to see Mamma Mia at my alma mater Shippensburg University with mom, my friend Michelle, and her mother; got my new driver's license photo taken; went shopping with mom; and over the seven days, watched nearly two full seasons of The West Wing, finishing the series just about a half hour ago. (I'm a smidge verklempt about that last episode of the last season...and just about having finished the entire series again)

SO, after all that, I get CPR tomorrow and then back to actual work on Friday.  *SIGH*

POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could be me - betwixt jobs again. Started at one and was there for a month before they laid off 15 of us, me included. Grrr. Decent severance though.

But three interviews this week. I'm told I got serious thumbs up for the one I did Monday for Dana Farber, then Tuesday I met with a contracting firm, and Friday I've got one in the morning. All of which I'm infinitely qualified for.