Sunday, November 17, 2013

Computer's been wonky again....so I suppose those drivers I removed were not the problem. :(  It's working now, but who knows for how long.  And it's looking more and more to me like I'll probably just need to reinstall Windows.  On a 3.5 year old laptop.  Or just buy a new one.  Who knows?

At least Carbonite finished backing up on Thursday, I think it was.  So I wont have lost anything if I DO have to do either of those things.

I'll keep posting as long the computer lets me (before I get another 'blue screen of death').  *SIGH*  I hate when this shit happens.  I know some people (I'm looking at you StratCat) LOVE troubleshooting computer issues (and I'm glad she does love it, she helped me countless times before), but man, it's just not me.

I just want to turn on my computer and do what I want to do.  When it doesn't work, I just want it fixed so I can go back to just turning it on and doing what I want to do.  I hate details.

Well, I guess I'll just have to enjoy it while I've got a working computer.

POLT

No comments: