Friday, October 09, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 282)...

Chapter 10, Page 8....

Thursday, I got to work early, to make up for the lateness the day before I guess.  I had a rather productive day, getting a lot of stuff done and being in a really good mood.  In the last few days, I've been feeling off and all.  But Thursday was good.

After work, I went to mom's cottage and we went to Manor for supper.  We both got the baked ziti, which was quite tasty.  And afterwards, I got one scoop of cherry vanilla ice cream, which was simply A - MA - ZING!  I thought it was a homemade kind of thing, but when we asked about it, they said it was just Breyers.  Wow.  I might have to get me some of that some time soon.

After that, we took a walk around the village, about a half hour walk, but since she was walking with me, it was obviously slower than I would normally have walked.  Not that the speed really mattered.  It was a very pleasant walk, on a beautiful evening with great company.

After our walk, and after we talked a bit at her cottage, I came home. I was online a bit and watching some football, and then I went to bed, read and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: