Friday, September 04, 2026

If I were a hero, I'd be Martin Luther (Part 4666)....

 Superhero Anydays

This is a panel from Adventure Comics #340 from back in 1966 and drawn by Curt Swan.   In short, Brainiac 5 created Computo, and large computer monster.  He went rogue and attack the Legion, ending up killing one of Triplicate Girl's three bodies. 


Counter clockwise from the right is Chameleon Boy (with Proty on his shoulder), Mon-El, Colossal Boy, Brainiac 5, Matter-Eater Lad, Superboy, Shrinking Violet, Light Lass, a mis-colored Phantom Girl and Ultra Boy. 

The next to last person is colored like Triplicate Girl, but it's unlikely she'd just be standing there having had one third of herself just killed very recently, so I really can't be her.  We assume it's Phantom Girl because Ultra Boy is standing very close to her and leaning in to her, and Phantom Girl and Ultra Boy were a couple at this time. 
************************
And today we have a pretty awesome and unique chest tattoo of Spider-Man through ripped chest flesh. 


POLT

No comments: