Thursday, January 01, 2015

SO....

Tuesday evening, I stopped by mom's for a bit, and then afterwards, went to Rutters and got a 16 oz coffee.  I love the regular coffee with French Vanilla creamer.  Course, when I got this one, it was about 8:30 or so.

Big mistake on my part.

I was up until 2AM. I simply couldn't go to sleep.  I just couldn't shut my mind down.  But somehow I still managed to get awake and up about 9:30am.  And then yesterday, I did laundry and spend the remainder of the day just putzing around the house, in the computer or reading.  And then I went off to the ParisPekings for New Years, like I do every year.

We ate pizza, meatballs, a veggie tray, etc.  Ghostie and I split a bottle of Asti (with me drinking the majority of it).  We watched "The Interview" and then Captain America 2".  Then the ball dropped, and I left.  I was home by 12;30.

But even though I didn't nap at all Wednesday, I still was up until around 2am anyway.  And then this morning, I STILL managed to get up about 930am.  I've done nothing all day but go to mom's for lunch.  Other than that, I've been on the computer or reading.  And again, no napping.

So even though it's just 7:00PM, I'm pretty well beat.  I may go to bed exceptionally early tonight.  Not only cause I'm tired, but also cause I have to get back to work tomorrow, and I probably will need to sleep.

It sucks to be old, be especially on New Years...or when you have coffee late at night.

POLT

No comments: