Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Proclamation of defense, the outrage....

I've seen, through social media, how so many people are angry, enraged and disgusted at what going on in Baltimore.  And as well they should.  We all should be outraged at a group of people breaking windows and taking things that aren't theirs.

I just have to wonder, where is there outrage about another group of people breaking a human being's spine and taking his life as a result?  Especially when that group is supposed to protect and serve us.

I dont say this as a reason or excuse for the rioting.  I say it because it astounds me that there could be more outrage over broken windows, burned buildings and looting stores than over a broken spine, denial of medical care and death of a man in police custody.

One does not justify the other.  Unfortunately, I think one will only exacerbate the other. 

POLT

No comments: