Saturday, April 11, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 99)...

Chapter 4, Page 10...

So Friday work was work, and absolutely the least important thing of the day.

After work, I had a visitor.  Since sometime in 2013, this guy and I have been chatting periodically on a few different gay hookup apps.  Tried to meet up several different times, but either he or I ended up not being able to meet up, our schedules didn't coordinate, or whatever.

Well, this afternoon, after work, he made it here.  A friend of his actually drove him to my house from Chambersburg.  And then went back to Chambersburg.  And was going to come pick him up when we were done.  Now THAT'S a friend.

Anthony (which is what we shall call this guy since it IS, after all, his name) and I quickly got to know each other.  In a Biblical sense...heh heh heh.  And following about two hours of bedstimesexxyfun, and a shower, I told him that I was not going to make his friend do all that driving and that I'd take Anthony to Chambersburg.    So off we went.

After I dropped him off, I realized I had not yet eaten supper.  So, in Chambersburg, I stopped at Wendy's and got something to eat.  Bad fast food. Bad full-of-carbs fast foo.  At 9:15 at night!  Right before I'd go to bed.  But, on the upside, I got to watch the attractive and cute as a button Caleb both work the register when people came in and clean the dining area.  Nice eye candy.  And there's no bad carbs in watching hot guys.

After this, I just came home, went to bed and read before going to sleep.  I slept the sleep of the very tired because they are very satisfied.

POLT

No comments: