Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 110),,,

Chapter 4, Page 21...

Remember the sleeping issues the night before last?  Tonight was worse. I tossed and turned and turned and tossed, and finally, at 4AM on Tuesday morning, I just called in to work and took a Personal Day.  Cause even I feel asleep RIGHT THAT SECOND, I would still only get 2.5-3 hours sleep.  And that ain't anywhere NEAR enough for me.

About 530-6AM ish, I gave up on the bed and came down to the couch.  And was out almost immediately.  Although only for about a half hour or so.

I left the house only once all day, and that was to out onto the porch to get the paper.  I didn't even go to Rutters for coffee!  And I spent most of the day in the living room, on or very near the sofa.  There was computer time, book reading time, napping time (a lot of that!), some eating (a bagel and milk for breakfast, can of soup for lunch.  For supper I DID make a steak and a salad!  yummy!).  I also turned on the TV for a bit and watched a classic Doctor Who, with the Fourth Doctor.  I watched Agents Of SHIELD, and then, at ten, went to bed.

I had a bit of an issue getting to sleep, but once I did, I slept REAL well throughout the night.

POLT

No comments: