Monday, April 20, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 108)...

Chapter 4, Page 19...

So Sunday, I slept in.  As I was preparing to get in the shower about 945, mom called to say we probably should go out to eat, like we usually do for Sunday dinner, because she has a bad cough and a slight fever.  And she didn't want me to catch it.  And I didn't either.  So we didn't go.

After my shower, I got my coffee from Rutter and made a bagel at home.  Then I read the paper and some of my book.  I putzed around online.  I had a few things that needed mailed, so I took a walk to the Post Office by a very circuitous route, so that I could get some exercise.  It was a beautiful day: sunny, clear, about 70, nice breeze blowing.  I passed two pretty hot guys going around shirtless....that was pleasant to see.  When I came home, I had a light lunch (sandwich, chips, diet soda) and then got the folding chair out and sat on the front porch, in the beautiful weather, and read some more.

Later in the day, I updated my checkbook, filled out my passport renewal application and got it ready to be mailed, and rolled up all the accumulated loose change I had ($39 worth of it) to take to the Credit Union tomorrow.

I flipped around videos online for a while, eventually spending, once again, too much time watching The Voice Blind Auditions.  From all over the world.  Eventually, after 11:00 pm, I just sent to went, read some and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: