Friday, April 24, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 112)...

Chapter 4, Page 23...

Thursday, work went rather well.  After work, I came home and hung out here on the computer.  I had supper of a can of chili and a salad and then I settled in to watch another Doctor Who series, "The Pirate Planet".  Not that great, in my opinion, but it DID have the Fourth Doctor, and he's usually entertaining.

Mom had called me at work and asked me if I wanted to go with her to tour the new hospital building they've just completed.  She's on the hospital auxiliary, so she got a special invitation.  I thought it was actually just going to be a building of doctor's offices, so I said no.  But when it was over, she stopped by my house and we talked.  She said it's more of a hospital addition, than just the offices, and it was rather interesting.  She said she was feeling better, but she still sounded kinda rough.  But at least her fever was gone.

After she left, I finished watching Doctor Who, and then went to bed to read and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: