Friday, April 10, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 97 &98)...

Chapter 4, Page 8...

Wednesday, work was...as usual, work.  After work, though, I came home for a short bit, and then headed out to Phoenix's place!  I hadn't been there in...well years.  I mean, like 6, 8, 10 years.  He usually comes to my place and we go eat.

But in Greencastle, where he lives, he said there's a great Mexican place.  So that's where we went.  And it WAS a great Mexican place.  Yummy!  Following that, we went back to his house, hung around and shot the shit.  While the cat (Spawns Of Satan, every single one) eyed me up before going to hide under the bed.

I later returned to my place, putzed around online, and read some and then went to bed.

Chapter 4, Page 9...

Thursday work was...well see above.  One other constant thing, since the time change in March, is that I can NOT get up on time like I should.  Prior to that, at least half the days, I'd get to work 10-15 minutes early.  Since the time change, I have NEVER gotten there more than 10 minutes ahead of time, and usually 5-10 minutes late.

Anyway, after work, I drove across town, cause it was my monthly Cut-N-Color.  I have no idea why I was so tired, but after she put the color on me, while I was sitting waiting for it to take, I kept falling asleep.  My head would lean forward or to the side, until I'd wake up enough to straighten my head up...and then it'd lean again.  Just could NOT keep my eyes open.

After this, on the way home, I ordered a pizza, stopped and got it, brought it home and ate it.  Then I watched the first episode of the fourth season of The Legend Of Korra, and, as I was still nodding off, when it was over, I just went to bed.  I finished up my current book there, but then turned out the light and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: