Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 109)...

Chapter 4, Page 20...

I did not sleep well Sunday night into Monday morning.  Didn't get a whole lot of sleep, and what sleep I did was restless.  Don't know why, nothing particular on my mind.  This just happens every so often.

I was actually awake and out of bed by 8, I believe.  I walked to Rutters for coffee and breakfast, came home and ate it while reading the paper, and then I putzed around online.  Then it was time to get moving.

I showered, threw a load of clothes in the washer, and headed out for my errands.  These including going to Post Office, to get proper postage on the Passport envelope (since it has within it my Passport and is a little heavier than for a regular stamp), to the Credit Union, to deposit the $39 dollars in coins I had rolled up the day before, and then to the Hallmark Store.  May is THE worst month of the year for me for cards.  It seems damn near everyone was either born in May, or got married in May, or married someone who was born in May!  I ended up getting 17 cards!  And it was only when I got home that I realized I had forgotten to get any Mother's Day cards!!!! So I'll have to make a trip back at somepoint soon.  I used the Hallmark Club Card, so each month I get a coupon of some sort in the mail, and I had one to use that gave me $8 off my entire purchase, which helped quite a bit.

Following this, I headed to Hagerstown.  My car was under a 4th of a tank of gas, and I had a grocery store club card with points on it that would allow me to get 20 cents off each gallon of gas.  So there I went, filled up, and then actually bought a few things inside.  After this, I went to Taco Bell (dont judge me), got take out, brought it home and ate it.  Before starting the meal, I put the groceries away and switched the laundry from the washer to the dryer.

Then I sat around, putzed around online some more and read quite a bit.  I took a short (half hour) nap.  I went to mom's to carry down to the garage her ladder.  She was still sick, but feeling better.  And after this, I was off for Hagerstown again.

Kris and I had been trying to get together for a movie/dinner/seeing his house since, I think February, but various things kept stopping up: snow, he was sick, I was sick, he got called into work, etc, etc.  Well tonight, finally, it was happening.

I got to his house, he showed me around.  Instead of a movie and dinner as we had mentioned, I asked about just dinner.  Cause there ARE no movies out there I want to see right now, and I wanted to get to bed a little early due to my problems with sleeping last night.  He was fine with that.

So we ate at the Texas Roadhouse.  I had a delicious steak, a salad, and, despite there being amazing steak fries served there, I had the mixed veggies.  Broccoli and carrots.  Bleh.  But it's much healthier.  And then I dropped him off at his place and came home.

I think we both had a good time.  I think it's been since, late 2012 or early 2013 since we've seen each other.  But we had no problem talking like the old friends we are.  When I first saw him, we had a big hello hug.  As we were saying good bye in the car, I asked for a hug, which I got.  And as he came in for the hug, he said, "And I'm gonna give you a kiss because you're adorable."  And he kissed my cheek.  I would have preferred it to be on the lips, and much more than just that, but by the time I heard him say it, he was already kissing my cheek.  And I at least remembered to say he was adorable too.  Which he is.

So hopefully he and I can hang out a little more often.  Whether it's just hanging out, or bedtimesexxyfun, either way, I'm okay with it (although it should be OBVIOUS which I'd prefer).  I enjoying hanging out with him cause he's fun.  And I have a fun time with him.

So after getting home, I putzed around online again for a short bit and then went to bed.

POLT

No comments: