Monday, April 13, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 101)...

Chapter 4, Page 12...

I got up at 7:00.  Am.  On a Sunday.  And the ONLY thing that could make me do this, and NOT be a booty call, would be a visit with an adorable little infant I hadn't seen in months.

My uncle and his wife, my mom and I, left mom's house for the trek to Baltimore.  My uncle drove.  It only took us like an hour and 15 minutes to get to her place.  Not a bad ride.  We got to play with Morgan, and hold Morgan, and watch Morgan play with his toys.  And we talked.  And mom had taken a casserole of pasta and some garlic bread down, so she baked it down there and we ate that for lunch.  And then we hung out and had fun with the baby and talked amongst ourselves until about 3, I think.  Then we packed everything up and came home.

Before lunch, I was sitting on the couch, and kept falling asleep.  After lunch, I again was sitting on the couch, while we were all talking, and kept nodding off as well.  And on the drive home, I fell asleep for short periods. I have no idea why I was so tired, why I simply could NOT keep my eyes open.  But that's the way it was. Despite all my nodding off, it was still a fun time.  Morgan's a great lil kid, only gets fussy when he's fighting his nap.  And damn, does he fight going to sleep.  But eventually, being rocked by his grandfather holding him and rubbing his back was enough to send him into sleep.

Anyway, after coming home, I got some supper at Rutters.  And then popped in the first DVD of the 4th series of The Legend Of Korra.  I fell asleep again, through one of the episodes and had to rewatch it.  But basically I made it through half the 13 episode series.

And after that, I went to bed. Oh and the pics:

Morgan with mom looking over his shoulder.

They put Morgan on the floor on his back.  I joined him.

While there, he decided to gnaw on my hairy elbow a bit.

Mom, Morgan and the Easter Bunny.

And another one, while him looking right at me! 

POLT

No comments: