Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 96)...

Chapter 4, Page 7...

Tuesday, got to work and was rather busy.  I had to not only do the stuff that needed to be done every week, but also, I had to get caught up on some of stuff I didn't get done when I was off last week.  But get it all done I did.

After work I was supposed to hookup with a friend of mine, but it ended up that that didn't happen.  So instead, I just got supper from Long John Silver's (mmmm, the delicious deep fried deliciousness!) and then, after eating it here, read some.

Last Friday, when Ghostie and I were at the Chambersburg Mall, I FINALLY found The Avengers on Bluray.  But upon seeing the price, Ghostie assured me I could get it cheaper on Amazon.  So I checked Amazon on my phone right then and there.  And turns out, yep, it was cheaper.  So when we got home, I ordered it.

It arrived Tuesday.  So after eating and reading a bit, I decided to pop the Bluray in and watch the Avengers again.  And while doing so, I got two phone calls, causing me to pause the movie twice.  And then it got to be almost 9:00, which was time for Agents of SHIELD.  So, right before the alien invasion of NYC, I paused the Bluray.  I then watched The Agents of SHIELD, with the intent of restarting the Bluray afterwards.  But it was late, and I was tried.  So I just went to bed, read a bit more, and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: