Thursday, April 23, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 111)...

Chapter 4, Page 22...

Today, I got up and to work with no problems, which, considering the sleep issues the previous few nights, was rather surprising.  Work itself, again, was not problem.  Was busy, but I had a bunch of stuff to catch up on, and I got caught up on most of it.

After work, after getting some groceries, I had some very surprising and unexpected bedtimesexxyfun with Derick.  Hadn't expected to get with him for a little while, but, well...there you have it.

After this, I came home and had supper (hamburger patties, pickles, mac salad and chips), and it was delicious. But I felt a bit guilty about the carbs in the mac salad and chips.  So, since I had a few cards to mail, I went for a walk: 2.06 miles in 33 minutes.  AND I got the cards mailed as well!

When I got home, I putzed around online for a bit.  And then, got wrapped up in a The Voice Blind Audition K-hole again.  It wasn't until 9:30 until I realized what time it was, and by then I was ready to go to bed.  I had missed my meds and insulin shot (usually between 8-9 each night).  So I took the pills and got my shot at this time.  And then, before going up to bed, I took my blood sugar.  Despite the walk, it was 400!  Much disappointment.  And I was pissed at myself for the chips and mad salad.  And an aside, though, this morning when I took the blood sugar first thing, it was only 160.  So, I think the problem was that I hadn't taken the insulin before the shot.  If I HAD taken it like I usually do, I assume I wouldn't have had such a high blood sugar the night before.

POLT

No comments: