Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 102)...

Chapter 4, Page 13...

Monday morning, before I woke up, before 7:00, I got up like 6 times to go to the bathroom, but just for a drink of water.  Like every hour on the hour.  My throat was SO dry!  And that's WITH the humidifier working.  Also, I was laying in bed, with the heat on, covered in a sheet and a blanket...and I was shivering!  Like it was cold.  And I was sweaty.

I thought, as I drifter off back to sleep once, that this was NOT good.  That this was the flu!  And that I hope I didn't infect anyone the day before, especially little Morgan.

About 7, I wasn't really sleeping anyway, so I got up.  I called mom to see if she felt sick too, but she said she felt fine.  So I got up, walked to Rutters for a breakfast sandwich and coffee.  Getting back home, I consumed it, and then read the paper.  Then I took a very short nap, and felt a bit better when I woke up.  I showered, pooped twice, finished the book I was reading, and started another, and then took another short nap around noon-ish.

After the second nap, other than a mild headache I felt perfectly fine.  I have no idea what the deal was overnight, but I'm glad it wasn't anything long lasting or serious.

So the rest of the day, I did a load of laundry.  I finished watching "The Legend Of Korra, Book 4" in it's entirety.  I got Chinese food for lunch.  I took a walk, including stopping by Waynesburger to get supper and bring it home to eat.  I putzed around online.  And,...yeah, that was kinda it. Eventually, about 9pm I went to bed, read some and went to sleep. (and this night, there was no issues with shivering or dry throat or anything!)

POLT

No comments: