Saturday, April 25, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 113)...

Chapter 4, Page 24...

So Friday, work went well, despite the potential for it to be horrendous.  But the other agency that I had to interface with today, unlike most months when I have to, didn't cause any problems.  And the rest of the day, despite the afternoon being a bit busy, was no real problem.

When I got home, I immediately went out front to de-weed the front garden.  Or as much as I could before my legs gave out.  And that was only about a quarter of the garden.  My thighs and calves just could take no more squatting down, or bending slightly, but constantly, as I dug those damn thistles out.  I swept up the ones I had removed and spread the weed killer over the bare part, and then packed it in for the day.  Next time I get out there, I'll have on old pants and probably sit or kneel directly down.  I should last longer that way.

I came inside, ate the Freddie's Sub I bought on the way home (DELISH!) and then settled in to watch another Doctor Who series: "The Androids Of Tara."   Meh.

After this, and bit of putzing online, I went to bed about 830, read for a bit over and hour and then was asleep before 1000.

POLT

No comments: