Monday, September 12, 2011

One time, in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 41)...

12 For The 12th

This is all Chad's idea.  Stop by his blog and see who else played this month.

9:16am
Breakfast. (And despite the cover, the book is NOT a cheesy romance novel.  It's a book of high fantasy with magic, swordfights, and gay lovers.)

10:24am
Mondays are Maintenance Mondays here at the Palace, so I ran my two anti-viral programs, just like a do every Monday.

10:43am
Laying in bed reading my book.  Hand a bit shaky, thus the blurriness.

11:18am
Load of laundry ready to wash.

12:08pm
For the last few months, Sebastian has been missing one of his hubcaps.  So today mom and I went to a local junkyard to get one.  They didn't have any but did order one.

12:16pm
Went to pick up mom, but before we left I took Angel out to use the bathroom.  She however was a bit worried about why mom hadn't come out too.  Refused to move off the mat there, she did.  But when mom came out, off she went and did her business with no hassle.

1:09pm
Once mom and I were done with all our errands, I came home and had lunch.

1:57pm
One of the things we got on the errands was some weed killer.  I sprayed it all on the grass coming up between the stones of my driveway.

3:01pm
Organized a few comic books.

3:04pm
And boxed them up.  These four boxes are now filled and ready to be taken to the attic.

3:39pm
Laundry washed, dried, folded, seperated and ready to be put away.

6:13pm
Dinner is served!

POLT

7 comments:

Matt said...

Great pics! thanks for sharing!

Tam said...

Oh, you are reading Lynn's books. I've heard so many good things about that series, but I'm really not a fantasy reader as a rule, so I'm just not sure.

Bodynsoil said...

Yes great photos.. apparently Monday is both laundry day and virus removal day as I was doing the same thing..

Michelle M. said...

Wow - that's a lot of comic books. And what the hell are Gibbles? You people on the east coast have weird potato chips.

Polt said...

Tam: Nathan introduced me to them and I love them. The relationship doesn't really get going until the end of the 2nd book tho.

Michelle M.: Those 4 boxes are nothing. I've got 30 or so of them just like that on the attic. And Gibbles is a local chip company. the plant is just like 30 minutes from my house. And they are yummy!

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

That's a lot of comic books! If I had a potato chip plant 30 minutes from my house, I would be in serious trouble.

Alex said...

Wow that's a alot of Wildstorm stuff!