Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Since yesterday was both my regular day off and Labor Day, I got to take my Labor Day at another time, which I did today.  So today was my official Labor Day.  Whoo.

Got up abotu 8:00.  Putzed around online.  Tried to get a gentleman caller to come over, but that didn't work out.  Did two loads of laundry, changed my bedsheets, and organized some more of my comic books.  Which if you don't collect comic books and not have them organized, means really nothing to you.  But I put in order and then stacked in the comic book boxes a LOT of comics.  Filled one box, almost got the second full.  And again, while that may not seem like much, it took me like three hours to get done.  Moved a bunch of DVD collections from the thing I had them stored on, onto my Borders bookshelves, and then took the not being used anymore storage thing to the basement.  Also did some grocery shopping.  And read.  Good Lord did I read.  Got less than 100 pages left in the final Harry Potter book, I hope to have that completed tonight before I go to bed.

So yeah, that was my day.  And before long, I'll go to bed, enjoying my fresh clean sheets and finish up Harry Potter. 

And then tomorrow, back to work.  Blech.  But it's a short week, and football officially starts this Thursday night.  So, yeah, it oughta all be good.

OH, and today was almost cold!  It was like 65 outside, and rainy and breezy and...yeah, cold.  I acutally had to put on a pair of Totes Toasties cause my feet got cold!  And I LOVE cooler weather!  Means summer is hopefully over and autumn, THE best season of all, on its way!

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

We had no a/c. And it was the record setting hot day (100 degrees) for this time of the year. Good thing I read this after we had it fixed - cha-ching : (, or I would be too jealous for words.

Reading and clean sheets sounds like heaven to me!