Thursday, December 06, 2012

If you're on my list, it's only a matter of time (Part 20)...

10 Questions

This week, kids, we've got 10 Questions from someone we haven't heard from in a while:

MARK


I'm a relic of the Puntabulous days.  I was a frequent commenter (read "annoying"), but loved the community.  I try to keep a low profile now, but still try to keep up (read "stalk") all of my Puntabulous friends, including my favorite bottom, Polt!

1. What is the farthest in each direction, North, South, East and West, from your home have you been?
North: Richmond VA
South: Miami
East: Nassau, Bahamas (that is east of Virginia, right?)
West: Califonia
2. When were you last REALLY angry, and why?
When I was channel surfing and came across a Faux News show.  The reason why, should be obvious.  And then there was that time when I considered murdering my lying, cheating, scum of the earth boyfriend, but that was sooo long ago.
3. In what religion were you raised and what religion, if any, do you believe in now?
Raised Southern Baptist.  Still believe in a Creative Force (the life force inside me can't just be random)
4. What is one thing you would NEVER do, no matter what?
Just one?  There are so many to choose from, but I'll go with a threesome with Gary Busey and Hillary Clinton.
5. How many computers have you owned?
Four, I think.  My first was in 1998, my most recent in 2010.
6. What is your favorite vegetable?
Is succotash a vegetable?
7. Who was your first celebrity crush?
OMG, there have been so many, but the first I can remember was Shaun Cassidy, one half of the Hardy Boys.  Now I look at pics of him back then and think, "What the HELL was I thinking?"
8. Which character from The Lord Of The Rings are you most similar to?
The What of the Who???
9. Which was better: Bewitched or I Dream Of Jeannie?
Bewitched was a better show, but a young Larry Hagman gave me more confusing boners that I didn't fully understand.
10. What is your favorite card game?
Solitaire or course.


Now, we know the somewhat elusive Mark a lil better!

Remember, if you want to play along and haven't, send me an email or leave a comment.

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

Ha! I laughed out loud at #4 in the drug store. I think I'll pass on that too but we all know Hillary is totally the top in that scenario.

I had a mad crush on Shawn Cassidy as well. Haven't seen him lately, I'll have to google.

Michelle M. said...

I was more of an Andy Gibb girl, myself.

Mmmm... succotash.

It's nice to hear from you Mark!